TERMS & CONDITIONS
Allo Taxi, whose registered Allo Transport Sal Beirut
Lebanon P.O.Box: 11-3466
1. All payments are made directly to the driver (unless an arrangement has been agreed in writing) and are accepted in cash or via Debit or Credit Card (by prior arrangement). Debit or Credit card payments are subject to a card handling fee imposed by our individual drivers' card handling agents. Allo Taxi drivers are always happy to stop at a convenient ATM for cash to be used and receipts are always available.
2. The company and it's member drivers cannot be held responsible for any actual or consequential financial or professional loss, missed travel connections (flights, trains etc.) due to the late or non arrival of any taxi cab.
3. The company cannot be held responsible for losses consequential or actual arising from missed connections due to adverse weather, prevailing traffic conditions or any other events that negatively influence journey times.
4. Licensed taxis are insured for passenger and third party claims as per Transport for Lebanon regulations, however customers personal property is carried entirely at their own risk and the company shall not be liable or held responsible for any loss or damage to said property.
5. The company and its member drivers reserve the right to refuse to carry passengers who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs and who in the opinion of the driver pose a threat to him/herself or his/her vehicle.
6. All (non fixed/set price) journey cost estimates are offered In good faith, neither the company or it's member drivers can be held responsible for any variations from those good faith estimations.
7. It is the customers obligation to actively seek out any taxi they book and to provide a working mobile or landline telephone number. The company and it's member drivers will do all they reasonably can to ensure the taxi is waiting in an appropriate place for customers to find and will assist customers at all times.
8. A credit/debit card deposit will be required on all high value or multiple taxi bookings and may or may not be refundable subject to subsequent clauses contained within these Terms & Conditions.
9. All bookings accepted by the company will be bound by these terms and conditions and customers will be deemed to have read and understood them when booking.
Fixed price bookings
The company offers fixed/set price booking on the following terms.
1. Unless otherwise stated in writing by the customer and accepted by the company all such bookings are 1 pick up and 1 set down. Deviation from this arrangement will result in the fare reverting to a metered fare.
2. All such fares carry a free 5 minutes waiting period after which 100,000LBP per 30 minutes or part thereof will be added to the fixed/set price.
1. Web bookings are considered in the first instance to be non time critical and will be replied to within hours rather than within minutes.
2. All refunded deposits will be less applicable credit card fees.
3. Canceled bookings when the driver arrives to pickup location will result in a cancel of arrival fee of 9,000 LBP
Non of the above contravene or affect your statutory rights.